How to sync AOL e-mail with Windows 10 mail app
AOL is the most popular webmail service provider across the world, despite of its popularity their users have reported some issues. If you also experiencing any issues with the service of AOL, then this post about you, here we discuss solutions of some common AOL issues :
- Settings of AOL mail server
The main reason users face sync issues with AOL mail is the server settings. If you have any glitches with AOL mail, make sure that your AOL Mail Server setting is Correct.
- AOL Mail and Windows 10 problems
There are several issues that can occur while using AOL Mail and Windows 10. If you’re experiencing with any AOL Mail problems, be sure that you are trying our some solutions.
How to add Your AOL email to Windows 10 Mail :
If you are unable to add your AOL email correctly, then there might be synchronization issues. To solve this problem, just follow our steps given below.
Remove your AOL account in Windows 10 Mail App and add it again
If you are unable to sync AOL email with the Windows 10 Mail app, then the problem may be occur in your email account. Many of the times your configuration file get corrupted, it is main reason of this problem. You can fix this issues by removing your AOL account in Windows 10 and try these following steps :
In the Windows 10 Mail
- Fistly visit to Manage accounts.
- Then Delete an account.
- Choose and delete the AOL Mail account.
Remove AOL Mail account in iPhone
Turn on the privacy settings to reach the app on your calendar
- Visit to Settings and then go to Privacy option
- After that visit to Calendar
- Then, Turn on the “Let apps access my calendar” feature in AOL.Still users struggling to sync AOL email or having any other issues related to AOL email, then contact AOL support at 1-855-557-3355 Toll Free and get fix your issues by experts.