How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A? 1-855-557-3355 toll free
The Window live mail Error code 8007007A is very common issues for a window live mail users now a days, due to this error users are not able to send an e-mail. This error occur, when we try to send an email with an attachment of an image or image album through One Drive. Even Sky Drive allow the users to send albums and images/videos via e-mail.
In case if the e-mail you’re attempt to send doesn’t having an image or image album, this is still the issue. In case if you have tried to send ans email sometimes, and it gets stuck in your outbox folder. You are not able to send it because of OneDrive’s new policy on the basis of sending albums and images/videos through e-mail, and it will stuck there stopping any another e-mail messages from being sent.
Now a days users are facing some common issue like How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A? through which they are not able to send their mails. To fix this issue you have to contact our technicians. You have to just call our Windows live mail support number 1-855-557-3355 toll free. Our certified team of experts are available 24×7 to support you in resolving your issue instantly.
Method 1: Delete the message causing the problem
In case If your message gets stuck in your Outbox folder, to resolve it is to delete the message causing the issue.
- Firstly Open Windows Live Mail just press the Windows key on your keyboard and write in the appropriate name, then showing the result.
- After that Behind the account folders see on the left side navigation pane, tap on the Outbox a message will appear at the right side.
- Then choose the unsent message and just delete it.
Method 2: Remove your Windows Live Mail account
- Firstly click the Windows key on your keyboard and enter in Windows Live Mail, and then open it.
- After that go to the menu bar, tap Tools and select Accounts.
- Then choose the e-mail address, tap Remove and then click OK.
- Now To add the account again, tap Tools menu from the menu bar, and then select Accounts.
- After that tap Add, and then choose Email account.
- Then Click Next.
- Now Type in your e-mail address, password, and display name.
- Lastly tap Finish to complete the wizard.
Method 3: Untick “Create photo email from photo attachments”
Check the Create photo email from photo attachments check box, and then uncheck the folder. After that Proceed to add the pictures and then it will add them as separate attachments instead of making a photo album.
How to Fix Windows Live Mail Error Code 0x8007007A ? To fix this issue instantly just contact Windows Live Mail number 1-855-557-3355 toll free.